Kugoo M4 Pro Tyre
As part of our tyre range the Kugoo M4 Pro Tyre is a heavy duty tyre. These are the exact same tyres that come with the original. size 80/65-6
The inside gap diameter is 15cm and the tyre overall is 24cm in diameter from outer to outer uninflated.
Built from solid rubber, these are ideal for off-roading. Please be aware these will not fit through your letterbox so please be in to accept the delivery or get it sent to work .
If you need us to we also offer a tyre fitting service. click here. Very simply either pop into our shop in Hove or remove the wheel from the scooter and post it into us, we will do the hard work and send it back with in 24 hours of receiving it
How to change the Kugoo M4 pro tyre.
- Firstly, you need to remove the wheel from the scooter using a 8mm spanner.
- Remove the brake disk to avoid damaging while carrying out the change. (if a rear wheel change split the rim and be careful not to damage the motor cable)
- Making sure the inner tube is flat, insert tyre levers in between the tyre and the the wheel.
- Working your way around add more tyre levers to the process until the tyre pops out. Remove the tyre and innertube and wheel fully and check for damage.
- Soak the new tyre in very hot water for around 10 minutes will make the process easier when putting back on.
Fitting the Kugoo M4 tyre
- Making sure the tyre is dry put one side of the tyre back on the scooter and insert the inner tubes valve through the hold. Pushing the innertube under the tyre.
- Now reverse the process when you used the tyre levers to take the tyre off.
- Making sure the tyre fully inflates and holds air before putting back onto the scooter is a top tip as if there was any damage to the inner tube when putting the tyre on, this will save you time.
- Re attach the brakes and then the wheel to the scooter.
- Test your brakes and make sure they are aligned correctly.
We found a video of how to change the Kugoo M4 Pro tyre (its in Russian) however visually it does show you everything you need to know and will no doubt speed up the process Watch here
Shpping your Kugoo M4 Tyre
Free shipping is with Royal mail 48, this is a 2-3 working day service.
If you need your order fast then please opt for Royal mail 24 which is a 95% next day service.