Kugoo G2 Pro Tyre
As part of our extensive tyre range we now stock the Kugoo G2 Pro Tyre. These are the exact same tyres that come with the original. 85/65-6.5
Built from solid rubber, these are designed for speed .
Please be aware these will not fit through your letterbox so please be in to accept the delivery.
To maintain a long life you should inflate these to 40 PSI, this is unachievable with a hand pump.
Pair with the Scooter hero 10″2.5 inner tubes
Any decent bike shop should offer help in changing these, however save your money and do it yourself. Just remember the Tyre Levers.
We also have a fitting service. if you are unable/unwilling to do the repair yourself you can drop into our Store or send them into us for us to do it for you and send back. We offer a fast 24 service with any tyre repairs. It is worth noting that when replacing a tyre, the new tyre will be hard to get on as it will be less malleable than a used one.
How to change the Kugoo G2 Pro Tyre.
- Firstly, you need to remove the wheel from the scooter using a 8mm spanner.
- Remove the brake disk to avoid damaging while carrying out the change. (if a rear wheel change be careful not to damage the motor cable)
- Making sure the inner tube is flat, insert tyre levers in between the tyre and the the wheel.
- Working your way around add more tyre levers to the process until the tyre pops out. Remove the tyre and innertube and wheel fully and check for damage.
- Soak the new tyre in warm water for around 10 minutes will make the process easier when putting back on.
- Making sure the tyre is dry put one side of the tyre back on the scooter and insert the inner tubes valve through the hold. Pushing the innertube under the tyre.
- Now reverse the process when you used the tyre levers to take the tyre off.
- Making sure the tyre fully inflates and holds air before putting back onto the scooter is a top tip as if there was any damage to the inner tube when putting the tyre on, this will save you time.
- Re attach the brakes and then the wheel to the scooter.
- Test your brakes and make sure they are aligned correctly.
We did find this video, it is in russian and it is a G-booster but to be honest watching it muted, you understand every step he is carrying out which will be very similar to the.G2 pro tyre change
There are no reviews yet.