Hitway H5 Tyre
As part of our tyre range the Hitway H5 Tyre is a heavy duty tyre. These are the exact same tyres that come with the original. size 60/70-6.5
The inside gap diameter is 15cm and the tyre overall is 24cm in diameter from outer to outer uninflated.
Built from solid rubber, these are ideal for the road. Please be aware these will not fit through your letterbox so please be in to accept the delivery or get it sent to work .
To maintain a long life you should inflate these to 40 PSI, Try our pump.
These are tricky tyres to change so if you would like us to do it for you, simply select the tyre fitting service, add your tyres to the cart, purchase and then send us your wheel (removed from the scooter). We will do the hard part and send back to you
How to change the Hitway H5 Tyre.
- Firstly, you need to remove the wheel from the scooter using a 8mm spanner.
- Remove the brake disk to avoid damaging while carrying out the change. (if a rear wheel change split the rim and be careful not to damage the motor cable)
- Making sure the inner tube is flat, insert tyre levers in between the tyre and the the wheel.
- Working your way around add more tyre levers to the process until the tyre pops out. Remove the tyre and innertube and wheel fully and check for damage.
- Soak the new tyre in warm water for around 10 minutes will make the process easier when putting back on.
Fitting the Hitway H5 Tyre
- Making sure the tyre is dry put one side of the tyre back on the scooter and insert the inner tubes valve through the hold. Pushing the innertube under the tyre.
- Now reverse the process when you used the tyre levers to take the tyre off.
- Making sure the tyre fully inflates and holds air before putting back onto the scooter is a top tip as if there was any damage to the inner tube when putting the tyre on, this will save you time.
- Re attach the brakes and then the wheel to the scooter.
- Test your brakes and make sure they are aligned correctly.
We found this video on how to change an M4 pro tyre which is very similar, you just don’t need to worry about the inner tube part as this tyre is tubeless. watch here
Shpping your Hitway H5 Tyre
Free shipping is with Royal mail 48, this is a 2-3 working day service.
If you need your order fast then please opt for Royal mail 24 which is a 95% next day service.