Replacement Pure air inner tube or tyre 10″2.125
Replacement Pure air inner tube or tyre 10″2.125. We have sourced quality thick replacement inner tubes with the inline bent valve that fit perfectly on Pure air, Decent or Riley scooters. While we were at it, we got the tyres too.
Replacement Pure air inner tube will fit the following scooters:
Decent : Decent X7, Decent One and Decent One Max
Riley : RS1/RS2
Pure Air range:
• Pure Air Go
• Pure Air
• Pure Air Pro
• Pure Air Pro LR
• Pure Air Generation 1
• Pure Air Pro Generation 1
how to fit Replacement Pure air inner tube
Remove the bolts from the wheel and release the wheel from the scooter. motor wheels on pure air range tend to not have a lot of flex, so you may want to pull a bit more through from the base (if an error 40 code arises when you turn the scooter on, this means you have disconnected the cable).
- Tyre lever one side of the wheel off, make sure no air is in the old tube and then pull the rest of the tyre away from the wheel (if split rim, split the rim)
- Inspect the tyre for damage and make a judgment on weather or not you need a new one. if cable is showing on the inside, its come to the end of its life.
- Clean the wheel rim and make sure there are no sharp edges to worry about. If there is, use a metal file to rub down
- Put the inspected clean tyre (or new) back on the rim, leaving one side not attached.
- Carefully put the new Replacement Pure air inner tube into the wheel rim so it is not showing or sticking out from the rim (it needs to sit between the part of the tyre that is on the wheel and the metal edge of the wheel closest to you)
- Push the valve into the hole and then attach the cap or a valve extender to stop it going back into the wheel.
- With the wheel tyre valve at the 12 o clock position put the 6 o clock area of the tyre back on, secure with a clamp and then do the same process at 9 and 3 o clock positions.
- Push as hard as you can at the 6 o clock position of the wheel and use 2/3 tyre levers to force over the last part of the tyre 12 o clock area.
Replacement Pure air inner tube
If all the above sounds like a bit much, you’d be right. As well as investing in tyre levers and clamps you also need a vice, work bench and with new tyres a urn.
Save your self a bunch of time and hassle (and bent spoons if you don’t have levers) and let us do the hard work for you.
Simply remove the wheel, put it in a box and send it to us, we will within 24 of receiving it send it back fitted with a new inner tube and or tyre and we will clean up the wheel while we are at it.
To take advantage of this service, please add the tubes and tyres you wish us to fit to your basket, then click here
Shipping your Replacement Pure air inner tube
Free shipping is with royal mail 48 and is a 2-3 working day service
For faster shipping please select Royal mail 24 (95% next day)