Scooter Wall Mount
The scooter wall mount is a great way to keep the scooter out of the way and to help keep your hallway clear.
Wall mounted hook and back plate designed specifically for scooters with at least 1 spoked wheel.
Will hold up to 20KG
Pack contains the wall mount and 4x blackened 4mm x 4cm screws and 7mm x 3.5cm roll plugs.
To ensure the wall mount holds the scooter properly Please drill the hole using a 4mm then a 7mm.
The Scooter Wall Mount should not be fitted to plasterboard walls as they do not have the strength to hold this weight.
Use masking tape on your drill bits to ensure you go to the correct depth.
These roll plugs are suitable for brick and concrete walls only.
How to fit the scooter wall mount
Its fairly simple and you will need a drill:
- Firstly hold the scooter up against the wall to see where is appropriate to put the hook
- Knock on the wall to see if its hollow or solid, a solid brick wall will hurt your knuckles and have a dead sound where as a hollow plater board wall will be noisy and not hurt.
- Take the wall mount and place it on the desired location on the wall, with a pencil mark the holes.
- Drill holes and insert the wall plugs and then you can fit the mount.
- Make sure the mount is secure before hanging a scooter on it, remember a scooter weight 13KG
If you have never fitted a roll plug, here is a great video on how to properly