Kugoo m4 pro headlight
The Kugoo m4 pro headlight is also applicable to the Kugoo G2 Pro
Voltage is 48v and contains 4 super bright LEDs
The rear of the headlight has the buzzer (horn) built in and the headlight also features a lens to focus the light on the road.
This is an original part.
How to fit M4 pro headlight.
Replacing the Kugoo M4 pro headlight takes approximately 20-30 mins.
- Remove the base cover on the scooter, 2 bolts hold this on under the base of the scooter.
- Unclip the headlight connection from the motherboard then cut the cable to allow you to pull it through the scooters pole. Attach about 1m of string (this will help later)
- Disguard old light, attach the cables from the new light to the string and pull through the pole, this is the tricky part of the job and will take the most time to get right.
- Once the cable is through, put the pins into the connector from the old headlight, making sure to match the colours of the cables to the old one.
- Plug back into the motherboard and test that it works correctly.
- Reattach the base of the scooter making sure to coat the outsides with a good quality sealant such as a bathroom sealant. The scooters electronics are prone to damage if in contact with water so you want to make sure this area is watertight. once back in screw the base screws back in.
- Reattach the headlight to the front of the scooter.
Shipping M4 pro headlight.
Free shipping is with Royal mail 48 (2-3 working day service)
If you need the part faster please opt at checkout for Royal mail 24 (95% next day)