Monorim VS Front Suspension
The top spec version of the Monorim suspension kits. Designed to make your ride extra smooth. With UK roads being some of the worst maintained, trying to ride without suspension is arguably dangerous.
This version from Monorim is idea if you want and extra soft ride. The Kit differs from past Monorim kits that contain a dampening spring. The monorim VS front suspension has a phonematic dampener. You will see a massive reduction in vibrations you will also see longer life from the scooters components.
Monorim kits are well designed and made from a strong and versatile aluminium. Not only do they work well, they look amazing and instantly transform your scooters look.
Monorim VS Front Suspension kit contents.
- Spanner and Alan key.
- Replacement reflective stickers.
- New ball bearing rings.
- Steering pin and bolts
- Main kit including metal mudguard spacer (not included in older kits sold elsewhere)
Suspension kit Fitting instructions
Follow the QR code or check out any of the multiple videos on youtube. The basics go a little bit like this:
- Remove motor from front forks
- Remove Forks (access to the pin is located in the folding mechanism). You will need to remove the folding mechanism from the scooter.
- Open up the kit and slide the black pole part into the scooters frame, where the forks use to be. Be careful to place the correct bolts and ball bearing rings in the right place.
- Make sure the frame is secure by attaching all parts.
- Fit the front mud guard.
- Push down on the scooter while re attaching the folding attachment and make sure all steering parts are where they should be. By this point you shouldn’t have much parts left.
- Re attach the motor and make sure there is no wobble or looseness to any of the bolts.
- Test the scooter is safe to ride, then enjoy your upgrade.
The monorim VS front suspension kit as well as our other monorim kits will be dispatched the same day pre 14:00 by Parcelforce with a tracking number
Free delivery is a 48 hour mon-fri service
Parcelforce 24 (next working day mon- fri) is slightly more at checkout.
Why not upgrade the rear suspension at the same time
Monorim Rear Suspension
There are no reviews yet.