M365 Suspension Front Fork for Xiaomi Mijia M365 Bird MI Pro Scooter UK stockist.
Your ride will never be the same again after fitting this upgrade. You’ll wonder why it wasn’t a standard fitting. At 2kg it makes little difference to the speed and range
Fits M365, m365 Pro, S1 S1 pro. As well as copy cats.
M365 Suspension Specifications:
Size: 300 * 100 * 70mm / 11.8 * 3.9 * 2.8in
Weight: 1800g / 3.97lb
Package size: 330 * 130 * 100mm / 13.0 * 5.1 * 3.9in
Package weight: 2100g.
How to fit M365 Suspension
- Remove the motor from front forks. Bolts underneath the red reflector strips need to be undone to access to main bolt holding the wheel to the fork.
- Remove Forks (access to the pin is located in the folding mechanism). You will need to remove the folding mechanism from the scooter.
- Open up the kit and slide the black pole part into the scooters frame, where the forks use to be. Be careful to place the correct bolts and ball bearing rings in the right place.
- Make sure the frame is secure by attaching all parts.
- Fit the front mud guard.
- Push down on the scooter while re attaching the folding attachment and make sure all steering parts are where they should be. By this point you shouldn’t have much parts left.
- Re attach the motor and make sure there is no wobble or looseness to any of the bolts.
- Test the scooter is safe to ride, then enjoy your upgrade
How to fit fitting video
We personally recommend the Monorim kits over these